Senior Backend Developer – (Part-Time)
- Department: Web Development
- No. of Openings : 3
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Salary range: $80k to $100k (Based on your experience).
- Working days: Weekly 05 days. Sunday To Thursday. 09 AM to 06 PM.(Launch Break 01 Hour)
- Application Deadline: October 10, 2023
- Experience Required: 6+ Years
We’re looking for an eager and knowledgeable WordPress Developer to join our technical team in Warsaw, Poland. You’ll be expected to utilize bleeding-edge technology and robust techniques. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
Working quickly and creatively should come naturally to you, as well as being an innovative problem-solver who takes pride in producing logical, simple, and effective solutions to what are often very new and complex issues.
What you’ll get to do…
- Refactor current code to service-oriented architecture.
- Collaborate with a unique background of engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Solve technical problems that few have solved before – no one else helps local businesses the way we do.
- Participate in the decision-making progress – we want you to speak up.
- Mentor your team members to share your passion for software, your appreciation for engineering field, and your respect for the craft of software development.
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher quality, faster, and more scalable.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
Your experience should include…
- 6+ years of previous professional software development experience.
- Previous backend restful API development experience.
- Strong experience in a programming languages like Python, PHP, NodeJS, Java, etc.
- Can adapt to new or different programming languages.
- Experience integrating a broad variety of technologies via API consumption/production.
- Ability to collaborate with a unique background of engineering, product, and operations team members to deliver the best solution for our customers.
- Deep knowledge and a passion for coding standards and following proven design patterns.
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with Agile, working in sprints and participating in the agile ceremonies.
You might also have…
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience building CI/CD and server/deployment automation solutions.
- Experience with open-source puppet, infrastructure-as-code.
- Passion for technology.
- You have high standards and want to make a difference with your work.
- You are always trying to improve.
- Company-wide 401(k) plan.
- Life & disability insurance offered.
- Competitive compensation—salary, bonus, equity.
- Medical, dental, and vision; flex spending account.
- Flexible paid time off & sick leave.